Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tamora Pierce Reading Marathon

I won't have much homework tomorrow (hopefully) since it's the start of the last trimester, and I've decided to hold a reading marathon. Tamora Pierce, this time. I'm going to see how quickly I can read all of her books. I finished First Test last night, and am now halfway through Squire. Love her books. They just get better.
This is my goal: All her books in before the 31st of March. Probably won't happen - in that case, all her books before Spring Break ends.
Her books, by series:
Beka Cooper: 2
Song of the Lioness: 4
The Immortals: 4
Protector of the Small: 4
Trickster: 2
Tortall and other Lands (short story collection)
The Circle of Magic: 4
The Circle Opens: 4
The Circle Reforged: 2
All in all, 27. Who thinks I'm insane?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, ME! Ivy, you are truly insane. You put all of us to shame for holding a reading marathon. Bu then you can say you have completed a marathon. :)

    (Remember- stay hydrated...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are insane. But good luck anyways, and yes, stay hydrated! :)

    ReplyDelete