Monday, February 14, 2011

Pain and R&J

I have the day off today, so I went ice skating during my normal homework time yesterday. It was lots of fun - I only fell twice! Except for a slight problem: I fell really hard n my wrist. We don't think it's broken - going in for an x-ray today. It still hurts like the dickens. So, last night I iced my hand and read Act Two of R&J (and typing is really annoying with one hand)...
At least the jokes distracted me. And, it is Valentine's Day.
So, Romeo fell out of love with Rosaline and head over heels in love with Juliet. He forgot Rosaline insanely quickly. And also, they're getting married two days after they met. Isn't that a little fast? So far, I like the nurse and Benevolio the best. I'm curious to see this part of the movie.
Favorite characters, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're wrist is all right. (I feel pretty hard today on an icy patch, I think I feel a bit of your pain)

    ReplyDelete